Dienstag, 29. März 2011

Little People

Let me introduce to you the crew that I roll with. I live with my uncle and his family. He and my aunty have a little son, Jarrar, who is 15 months.
Jarrar (1)

In the apartment below lives my other uncle with his family and my grandmother. My uncle and my aunty have three kids: Fayeza (4), Farzad (3) and Farsat (1).
Fayeza (4), Farzad (3) and Farsat (1)

Fayeza is the only girl of the clique. But she tries to prove her point. When she puts nail polish on, you can be sure that Farzad and Farsat have nail polish on as well. She can put on a show with Indian dances, which lack in technique but are really fun to watch and she gives her mother a hard time in the morning. Basically when it’s time to go to school (nursery/kindergarten), and you think she is awake, she still is asleep at the dinner table. Plus Fayeza has lots of excuses not to eat. My favorite one was, when she was eating chicken and rice, she said there were too many fish bones in the fish and she couldn’t eat it.

Her brother Farzad just turned three years old this month. We had two day birthday celebrations for him. His speech isn’t accurate yet, but still fun to listen to. And when you tell him something not to do, he of course does it. When Fayeza comes up with a smart sentence, you can be sure to hear it from Farzad’s mouth as well (so it’s not only the nail polish issue). Farzad can make his big sister cry by wiping off the lipstick off her face. And in comparison to his older sister, he doesn’t give you a hard time when it’s time to eat. It sometimes is the other way around…

Jarrar and Farsat are only two weeks apart. It’ll be fun watching them grow up. While Jarrar is quick on his feet, Farsat just learned how to walk. But my guess is, that Farsat will be the one to talk first, since he is dropping his first words (not rhymes, yet). I am wondering whether Jarrar already can fluently talk and is just fooling us (“haha, look at these stupid big people, waiting for me to say ‘dada’”). Both can poop their pants and touch your face with their sloppy hands. Jarrar is always delighted when he sees Farsat and gives him a strong hug, sometimes so strong, you might think he is trying to wrestle. And Farsat in return has learned something to say, that sounds like “Jarrar”.

Now you know, so you better not mess with me and my little people.

Highfield, Stand Up! Khilgaon Chowdhury Para, Stand Up!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen