Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

Back on my feet

Hey young world! Here I am, back on my feet, back on my blog.

So basically as said, I had Dengue Fever. I was really sick for a week and medication hardly did it any better. That's when I decided on a doctor's visit and was advised to go to the hospital. And at the hospital I was advised to go to the emergency room. After a brief check-up and questioning I gave blood and urine and was asked to stay for two hours.

Here I was, at a hospital in Dhaka, lying in bed at the e.r. in a to me total new environment.
Somehow the blood report was a relief, as I precisely knew what I had - also if it was Dengue Fever.

Dengue is transmitted by daytime mosquitoes, that have black and white tiger stripes. And there isn't any vaccination nor medication for it. Wikipedia might tell you precisely the risks that come with it.

After resting for a long time, a lot of blood reports, ultra sonogram and doctor's visit later, I am now almost cured. Eid holidays were really relaxing and helped me recover. But I will post on this separately.

I will have my blood tested again, just to make sure that everything is back to normal as some indicators were higher than they should be. And my strength is increasing day by day. So prepare for a bunch of stories and photos to come!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen