Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011

From the heart (the hate edition)

I hate mosquito bites. I hate sweaty arm pits on the bus. I hate sweaty arm pits of other people on the bus. I hate Chips that taste like crap. I hate the burning sun at 8 am like it is 3 pm. I hate ants on the dinner table. I hate uneven sidewalks. I hate puddles. I hate "Torko" - well most of the time. I hate bananas with dark spots. I hate time shortage. I hate Ferrero Rocher for 9,50 €. I hate power shortage. I hate power shortage while taking a shower. I hate banks, that can't handle cheques from a different branch of the same bank. I hate the misuse of power. I hate oily food. I hate a stomachache. I hate overtime. I hate too hot food, so hot that your tongue becomes numb. I hate being confused about weekdays and weekends. I hate waking up before 8 am in the morning. I hate waking up before 8 am in the morning on the weekends. I hate being fed til I can't eat no more. I hate "Hartal" - strike actions. I hate going to work on "Hartal". I hate people underestimating Bangladesh. I hate foreigners thinking they are superior to Bangladeshis. I hate that every snack item at the store is either made from milk, dough or lentils. I hate smiling at people that I have never met, will never meet again and shouldn't have met in the first place. I hate blithering idiots. I hate not getting enough sleep. I hate not being able to decide what to have for lunch. I hate having to bother about nonsense. I hate noise pollution. I hate Bangladeshi chocolate. I hate the smell after accidentally stepping on a lizard. I hate hitting my head while standing inside the bus. I hate sweating after taking a shower. I hate being yelled at on the phone, after offering somebody something for free and being told that I should have come to them earlier. I hate that good restaurants are so expensive. I hate to hate. I hate not being able to blog more. I hate writing this blog entry on the crowded bus, being hungry on my way after 10 hours of work.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen