Montag, 6. Juni 2011

This is how I roll!

The opposition called for a national strike today. This is the second time after my arrival, that I had to face "Hartal". Basically most people stay home and only go out, if they really have to. Running errands in your neighbourhood is not a problem but one should prevent from going long distances on major routes. The party protesting easily accuses innocent people of not supporting the strike. If you are in a vehicle, they might smash your glasses. I even heard that they forced people, who were on their way to work, to take off their pants.

This morning we did not drive by car to work, we took a Rickshaw. I arrived at work with my pants on. This is how I roll:



























Rickshaw fare from Chowdhury Para to Gulshan-1: 50 Taka.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen