Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011

I'm on a boat!

I was in Comilla, hanging out with my cousins for an extended weekend. The extended weekend turned out to be an extended extended weekend, due to "hartal". Since a two day national strike was called, I wasn't able to get a bus back to Dhaka even the day before the strike started.

In Comilla we are always 6-8 cousins of the same age hanging out and doing fun stuff, like riding on a boat on Comilla lake. Well, it was fun stuff for only two of us, my cousin Mitou and I, since the others were scared of drowning. All in all I had a good time, doing lots of more fun stuff. If I have the time, I will post more photos from my Comilla trip.

Bus fare from Dhaka to Comilla: 130 Taka. Boat fare for two, for about 25 minutes: 100 Taka.






Trust me, the water was not green


Peace


Companions






Look up in the sky...






1 Kommentar: